Job Opening: PT Technician
Trinity Physical Therapy is currently looking for a PT Technician. The Physical Therapy Technician, under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist, will be utilized in patient treatments and in maintaining the PT department in a clean and orderly manner.
Full-time (32-40 hours) normally scheduled as 8-hour workdays, Monday – Friday; however, additional hours may be required due to increase in workload, assignment and completion of special projects. Must be flexible if required to work long or irregular hours.
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepare patients for physical therapy treatment by welcoming, comforting, providing and/or assisting patient into physical therapy apparel.
- Educate patients by demonstrating proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Prepare equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to treatment area; positioning equipment for therapist access; positioning patient on equipment.
- Documenting patient responses and progress.
- Assisting front office staff with general filing and recordkeeping.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Takes direction well
- Team player attitude
- Comfortable working with a wide demographic of individuals
- Ability to work with multiple clients at once
- Comfortable in handling other administrative and cleaning duties
- Must have experience in Kinesiology, Athletic Training, etc.
- Previous experience in a Physical Therapy clinic preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required; college preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current CPR certification recommended
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy and therapeutic exercises are a plus.
- Spanish (preferred, not required)
To apply, complete the form below: