We are currently open and operating normally.
Our staff is taking extra steps to ensure the cleanliness of the clinic space. You may notice some changes that we have implemented to protect our patients and staff.
Currently, we are encouraging patients to stay home if you are not feeling well. Otherwise, we are here and ready to see you for your appointments.
If you have any questions about your appointments, please reach out to us.We are following CDC guidelines and plan to do so for any changes that may arise.
- Patients are required to properly wear face masks
- Temperature checks are being taken upon arrival
- Patients will be asked a series of screening questions prior to entering Gym/Treatment area
- Patients must wash hands before receiving any treatment
- All staff are properly wearing face masks
- Staff washes hands between each patient
- All equipment and treatment rooms being sanitized between each patient
It is very important for our patients to understand that you need to get your information from reliable sources. We do NOT recommend that you trust any information posted on social media. This includes re-posts of articles. Always seek out information directly from the source.
We have compiled a list of reliable sources of information about the coronavirus for you.
- CDC page about Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- What to do if you are sick
- Stop the spread of germs
- Symptoms of coronavirus
Trinity Physical Therapy